Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lil Wyte & DJ Ritz - Wyte Christmas 2010 (Mixtape)


1. Let It Snow feat. BPZ, Shamrock & Jelly Roll Prod. by Chingo Bling
2. Name In Lights feat. Shamrock, Partee & Amber Cheri
3. Trillionaire Freestyle
4. House Full Of Guns feat. Partee & Fiend
5. I’ll Shoot You feat. Partee
6. Lil Wyte Speaks
7. Trap Addict feat. Jelly Roll
8. Rain feat. Jelly Roll & Partee
9. Ain’t A Day feat. Jelly Roll & Partee
10. Corner feat. Partee & Shamrock
11. My Wine, My Dro feat. Partee & Muck Sticky
12. Lil Wyte Speaks
13. Keep Remindin Em feat. Thug Therapy
14. Lesson Learned
15. Wyte Christmas Prod. by Lil Lody
16. I Need My Money feat. Partee & Shamrock
17. Lil Wyte Speaks
18. Money My Cologne feat. Partee & Jelly Roll
19. Pop Another Pill feat. Jelly Roll
20. Low Down Triple Six feat. Cutt Throat, Three 6 Mafia & Project Pat
21. Mink Coat feat. Partee
22. How A Gangsta Do It feat. DJ Paul
23. Outro feat. Partee & Eddie Kane Jr.
24. Lil Wyte Speaks
25. Black On Black – Sno (Lil Wyte, Jelly Roll & BPZ)

Download: Lil Wyte & DJ Ritz Present – Wyte Christmas 2010 [Mixtape]

No comments: