Thursday, December 29, 2011

Calliope Var - Ghetto Hero 2.0 (Hosted by DJ 5150) [Mixtape]



Download: Calliope Var - Ghetto Hero 2.0 (Hosted by DJ 5150) [Mixtape]

01. Hoodstar [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
02. Dopeman [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
03. That's My Bitch [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
04. My Balls & My Word [Prod. By Street King]
05. Who Do I Trust [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
06. Big Dawg (Feat. Ceto) [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
07. Keep It 100 [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
08. Uptown (Feat. B.G.) [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
09. Mo Money No Problems [Prod. By Street King]
10. New Orleans (Feat. Ceto) [Prod. By Trak Addick]
11. Daily Prayer (Feat. Mr. Marcelo & Cutta)
12. Maintaining (Feat. KI's) [Prod. By Street King]
13. I Gotta Make It
14. Superish (Feat. Ceto & Mr. Marcelo) [Prod. By Street King]
15. My Ghetto (Feat. B.G.) [Prod. By Beat Doctor]
16. My First Love [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]
17. I'm On Fire (Feat. Magnolia Shorty) (Bounce Mix) [Prod. By BlaqNmilD]

No comments: