Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Silk the Prince - The Road to Royalty: The Pitstop [Mixtape]


After setting the blogs on fire with his new song "Gold Bentley", Silk the Prince has primed the release of his next few pieces of content. Starting with the relase of his effort The Road to Royalty: The Pitstop. Silk will follow up the effort with a slew of material including a release on Valentines Day for all those cuffin this year.

"This Road to Royalty project is based on my debut project, highlighting the fans favorite records from that, while adding 6 more. I guess it just signifies my growth as an artist. I've gotten better at mixing, writing lyrics, and even taking on different styles. I always want to keep getting better, thats why its just a The Pitstop," Silk the Prince explained.
DOWNLOAD: Silk the Prince - The Road to Royalty: The Pitstop

No comments: